Explore Our HOA Offerings
Atlantic & Pacific Management’s
We have successfully managed San Diego’s single and multi-family communities including condo and townhome associations. Our HOA management services group singularly focuses the personnel and resources necessary to optimize revenues, control expenses, and achieve impeccable service ethics. For HOA property services in San Diego, trust the real estate company that offers four generations worth of expertise. Since the mid-1970s, A & P has purchased, developed, leased, and managed residential and commercial properties in San Diego and throughout the United States.
- Annual budgeting
- Online payment accessibility
- Monthly financial reporting with a detailed variance analysis
Implementation of HOA policies and by-laws
- Strategic planning
- Community preservation
- Site inspection reports ensuring a baseline for enhancements
- Coordination of HOA board and membership committee meetings
- Guidance on capital improvements and assessments
- Accessible Customer Service department available to provide answers to questions, comments, and concerns A bilingual support team staffs our Customer Service Department during regular business office hours Assistance with HOA website development and maintenance
- Dedicated associates processing late letters for collections at our corporate office (alleviating this task from on-site management)
- We administer payment coupons and statements
- We coordinate online credit card and debit card payments
- We provide Monthly ACH processing
WHAT WE DO
HOA SERVICES PROVIDED
We have successfully managed San Diego’s single and multi-family communities including condo and townhome associations. Our group singularly focuses the personnel and resources necessary to optimize revenues, control expenses, and achieve impeccable service ethics.
HOA PROPERTIES MANAGED
Our experience managing homeowners associations in San Diego and across the US utilizes our expertise that takes into account the is a delicate balance between the efficient management of the property’s physical plant coupled with the ability to attract, hire, train, and retain the highest quality level of employee.
APARTMENTS MANAGED & DEVELOPED
The successful acquisition, development and management of multi-family apartment communities from coast to coast, over a period of decades, has provided our group with the singular focus necessary to provide the optimization of revenues, to maintain the key fundamentals in controlling expenses and to achieve unmatched service ethics.